Oh boy, we have so many options. Buckle up.
- Ask them to check their spam folder. Sometimes emails go to spam or get sucked into quarantine. This is common for military emails and some school district emails.
- Send it to a different email address. Click share ballot next to his/her name, and enter in an alternative email. Click “Send Email” to resend.
- Text it to him/her. Click share ballot next to his/her name, and enter in the Judge phone number. Click “Send Text.” If you already have the Judge phone number loaded, this is the fastest option.
- Scan QR code using the Judge's device. Click share ballot next to his/her name, and allow the Judge to scan the QRcode visible on the screen using their phone or tablet photo app. This is cool because most devices (smartphones, at least) now have QR code scans built directly into the native camera app.
- Type link into their browser. This is the least fun option. Click share ballot next to his/her name. Type the link visible in the popup into their device browser.